Host your wedding at Chale Island
Celebrate your special day at one of Kenya’s most beautiful coastal locations
Located off Kenya’s south coast, Chale Island is a beautiful oasis of tropical seclusion ideal for couples looking for their dream paradise venue. Open year-round, Chale island is just 3 hours from Nairobi, yet feels like a world of its own. With pristine white beaches, lush tropical flora and surrounded by beautiful turquoise waters. Offering 60 rooms across 6 categories, The Sands at Chale can accommodate your wedding party.
Your Wedding Venue
- Celebrate on the beach – enjoy a waterside wedding surrounded by your nearest and dearest as you and your spouse-to-be walk hand in hand down an aisle of white coral sand.
- With much of the island covered by tropical forest, guests can also choose to have their ceremony in the forest, surrounded by the sounds and sights of nature.
- With facilities for small to medium wedding parties, you can enjoy your wedding breakfast in our restaurant, on the beach or by the pool – it’s you day and we will work with you to make it just the way you want it.
Planning your day
Whether you wish to do it yourself, have your own wedding planner, or would like to work with Chale’s in-house planner, the team at Chale will always work to accommodate any requests and requirements you and your party may have.
- Chale can help arrange entertainment, florists and any extra services you may require.
- We can introduce you to local specialists, such as photographers to help capture the special day.
- At Chale, we don’t offer fixed packages, that way you get to plan your day exactly how you want it.